06 August, 2010

AL BUKHARY.. AL-BUKHARY.. AL~BUKHARY???

Now and then whenever I have to write our school name, I am hesitant. Which one is true...
Al Bukhary or Al-Bukhary? (With or without the hyphen?)

I started scribbling...

AL BUKHARY Al Bukhary....
AL-BUKHARY Al-Bukhary....
...........................................
mmmmmmmmmmm......................

I asked our PK KK to check the real one..she said AL-BUKHARY..with the hyphen!

************* and  I started scribbling again....trying to find a way such that we will never forget or confused*************

So, what if we use the symbol ~  (it looks cool, cute and interesting)

hmmmmmm.....

Al~Bukhary  @  AL~BUKHARY

For a start, we will use this symbol in our first edition of our Buletin, CITRA AL~BUKHARY due for launching next week...

 Agree??

1 comment:

  1. Although it's new for me but looks ok. Why not we try?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails